Thursday, June 30, 2011

Counting My Blessings



On my Journey back home, I began to reflect on all the blessings which I had received throughout the past few months. It was so much that I just could not comprehend. I had been receiving so much that I began to worry whether am I giving enough. Sometimes, I will even wonder and doubt that my giving is just too small as compared to what i have been receiving. But I realized that my thinking was wrong. Giving doesn't have to be possessions itself. Giving can be time I spend with people, energy I spend on people and words I speak to people. Nothing is too small when I am giving genuinely and cheerfully. Thank God for Community.
In a Community, I am love and I am loved!

The Lord Jesus Himself said: It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35b

No comments:

Post a Comment