Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reassurance

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30

Was struggling recently with certain issues in my life. It was really tough to face these thoughts and temptations. But as I was doing my quiet time yesterday, Holy Spirit gave me this assurance that God has a specific plan for me. He has a plan that is specially for me, even though I don't understand why certain things happen this way, and it is hard to accept it, but still, it should not wavered my faith in God. He is still God and I have to trust in Him for he has a plan and a purpose for me and he never makes mistake. He never forgets about me. So don't allow the thoughts to take control over me, instead submit it to him and trust in him to bring me to where I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment