Thursday, October 6, 2011

Soul Surfer

Ask me my favorite movie?
Not Transformers.
Not 72: Into The Fire.
Not Battle Los Angeles

But Soul Surfer.
CHeers!

Sometimes its really hard for things to make sense when we are looking so closely at it. We may be dealing with many things that are really hard to handle or doesn't seem to make much sense. Get a new perspective!
Jeremiah 29:11
" For I know the plans that I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
Sometimes, terrible things happen to us, and we don't know why. But we have to believe that something good is going to come out of this.
(This passage is extracted from the show. It really encourages me, especially the verse.)

Just something to share with you guys. Do watch this show. You can download it from Funshion!

No comments:

Post a Comment