Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Confession Box

Allow me to confess to you guys.
I have to scream it out or else I will just die of suffocation and intoxication.
I'm madly and crazily in love with MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!
Just in case you guys have no idea of who he is, I shall present a brief biography of him on his behalf.
I guess he is mostly recognise as the young genius Dr. Spencer Reid in the CBS television show Criminal Minds. ( btw, this is my all time favourite show) I really find him very talented (and thats what I like about him).
If I'm not wrong, he just hit his 30s a year ago and the reason why I find him talented is because he is not just an actor but also a film director, a sketch artist and a fashion model. He might not have the most awesome hot looking face, but still, he attracted me in his own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment